Pages

The best job ever.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lemme tell you a little story about today.

Dialogue:
Grace- "Ms. Caldwell, did you straighten your hair today?"
Me- "Why yes I did, thanks for noticing!"
Grace- "I really love it. You don't look like a cook today."
Me- "Excuse me, a what?"
Grace- "A cook! You usually look like a cook."
Me- "Um you mean like a chef kind of cook?"
Grace- "YES! Exactly."
Me- "Okay. Thanks? Is that a good or bad thing?"
Grace- "Definitely good. I love food."


I just really can't wait to be a teacher with my own classroom and my own, hilarious students that make life more exciting and adventurous.




P.S- One of my students' this semester is named Romance. Literally Romance. And he's a boy.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan