Pages

Birthday Bests

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Welp Friday I turned the big 2-2. Every year it's the same, I don't feel any older at all. I suppose it is weird though because I used to look at Seniors and say, "Omg they are so old." Yep that's me now, a 22 year old stuck in a Sophomore body. 

It was a glorious day. People went out of their way to make me feel loved. It was so special. This was the first birthday I really didn't want or expect anything to be made a huge deal and it was a million times better than all the others before. I am really grateful for Jesus answering my prayers from that week. He worked through people to make me feel ridiculously loved and cherished. So thanks to everyone who contributed to that day because it was the best
My favorite picture of the night.
Oreo cupcakes.
So many laughs.
You know me, lovin food.
Look at that face.

P.S.- I found out that September 16th is Mexican Independence day, even cooler. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan