Pages

Another Early Morning

Thursday, October 6, 2011

You know what, I really like mornings. This is convenient because my future occupation pretty much requires it. This morning I woke up at 3:45. Not on purpose. Inconvenient? Yes. BUT I was able to get so much done!! I cleaned and made muffins and worked and did laundry and got to spend time with Jesus with my yummy candle. 

I love mornings. His mercies are new every morning. I love that. 


This verse just brings me joy every morning. 
Psalm 143:8 (NIV)
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, 
for I have put my trust in you. 
Show me the way I should go, 
for to you I entrust my life.

Read this version too.
Psalm 143:8 (The Message)
If you wake me each morning with the sound of your loving voice, 
I'll go to sleep each night trusting in you. 
Point out the road I must travel; 
I'm all ears, all eyes before you.

Also:
Ephesians 1:19b (The Message)
oh, the utter extravagance of his work in us who trust him—endless energy, boundless strength!



Mhmm yes. Will you walk in that today? Days I walk in that are simply the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan