Pages

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving from England! I love Turkey Day. Wish I was going to be home to eat the best meal ever with my family but my little London family will have to do :)

Things I'm thankful for: I am thankful for my parents and brothers. I am thankful for America. I am thankful for Ben. I am thankful for my best friends. I am thankful for my home. I am thankful for good food. I am thankful for Baylor community.

Being gone makes you realize what you miss about people. I miss Lauren's hugs and talks. I miss my mom's daily phone calls. I miss Ben's interesting facts. I miss mexican food. I miss discipleship. I miss Tri-Delt. Also, I really miss my phone (haha). BUT YAY FOR ENGLAND!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan