Pages

life=life

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Well Anna's gonna love that I got a blog. I decided I wanted to do something artsyness...just another example of how weird I am.

Today I was walking downtown with my friend Ashley, who is the most amazing woman I know (besides my mother) and I was caught up in a moment of shear enlightenment. I began to try and wrap my mind around how beautiful and astonishing the world really is. There are so many colors that make up our universe. Crazy colors that combine to make murals on downtown buildings, people's perfect skin tones, and nature so vibrant that it just screams how magnificent Jesus is! How could anyone believe that this planet wasn't formed by Our Creator. Every detail. Expertly placed.

It baffles me how good Jesus is. How much I don't deserve His extravagent, wreckless love. He was beaten, bruised, and killed for the things I have done. Every thought, every deed that as wrong, nailed him to the cross. This Easter weeked I am reminded of the sacrifice He made for me. Not some sunday school answer, but that He allowed me to live...even though I am a heinous sinner. A lot of times I don't realize the magnitude effect that my sins result. Praise Him for His mercy and grace. We who are so unworthy of it.

"You did it: you changed wild lament  into whirling dance; You ripped off my black mourning band and decked me with wildflowers. I'm about to burst with song; I can't keep quiet about you. God, my God, I can't thank you enough." - Psalm 30:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan